Welcome to yoshovski.it.
The following terms of service (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the access and use of the website of yoshovski.it, including the contents, features and services offered on or through www.yoshovski.it owned by De Commerce , Italy and manager Stefan Yoshovski. yoshovski.it or the manager are here collectively referred to as "yoshovski.it" "we" or "us" and "you" or "user" indicates you as a user of the site.
The site offers customer support that is reachable 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the site or terms of service. You can contact for further inquiries here.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is Italian. yoshovski.it makes translations available in other languages for convenience only. In the event of a conflict between the original Italian version and any translation, the Italian version will prevail.
Any new features or tools added to our store will also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most recent version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and / or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for any changes. Continued use or access to the website after the publication of any changes constitutes acceptance of such changes.
Overview (main terms, in a nutshell)
- All users can shop on yoshovski.it as long as they reflect the age imposed in the country in order to make purchases online. This is handled entirely by the only platform used on yoshovski.it to process payments: PayPal. Registration on the yoshovski.it site is free. By registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information and you must not create an account for any fraudulent or misleading purpose. You are solely responsible for any comments or information on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions on your part in connection with your account.
- The services or products on yoshovski.it can be offered at different, pre-established prices. The price of a service can vary over time. The price in USD or any other currency may be slightly different from that in EUR for reasons of constantly changing conversions and to maintain the price integrity of the product / service sold.
- Buyers pay on yoshovski.it in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the payment buttons offered by PayPal (PayPal Checkout, MyBank Checkout, Debit or Credit Card or others powered by PayPal). The Order can be received by email, provided during the purchase.
- An order for a service, even if in progress, can be canceled or the delivery can be changed by yoshovski.it owned by De Commerce, Italy for various reasons, from which the main ones:
- The user does not respond
- The user will re-order the order
- Insufficient information received
- Due to technical / personal reasons
- The buyer has requested additional work, not predetermined in the original order
- Inability to deliver the order (of a service)
- An order for a service, even if in progress, can be modified by yoshovski.it owned by De Commerce, Italy for various deaths, from which the main ones:
- No agreement on price has been reached
- Insufficient information received to proceed
- Due to technical / personal reasons
- The buyer has requested additional work, not predetermined in the original order
- An order for a service can only be refunded if the service has not been completed for reasons caused by the seller. If, on the other hand, an order for a service has been delivered, if not specified, 1 revision is included. It can only be used if the description of the service is different from what is specified in the initial order, including possible agreements made by both parties (buyer or seller) even after the order. In all other cases, it is not possible to use a revision or a refund.
- A partial or full refund can be issued if the order did not comply with the delivery agreements for the service or project.
- Users cannot offer or accept payments using any method other than that provided on yoshovski.it.
- When purchasing a digital service, buyers are granted all rights for the work delivered (not applicable to services related to photos or videos), unless otherwise specified on the service page. Note: some services may charge additional payments (through Extra Services) for commercial use.
- For more information, see the “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below.
- yoshovski.it reserves the right to use all delivered works published for marketing and promotion purposes of yoshovski.it unless otherwise specified by the buyer exactly at the time of the order, only in the case of agreements related to branding, trademarks or copyrighted works.
- The services created on yoshovski.it are content generated by yoshovski.it or by affiliations or partners.
Users may be removed from yoshovski.it for violations of these Terms and Conditions and / or our Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and / or materials:
• Illegal or fraudulent services
• Copyright infringement, trademark infringement and violation of third party terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Complaints Policy available here
• Sharing adult, pornographic, inappropriate / obscene content
• Intentional Copies of Other Services
• Spam, nonsense, violent or deceptive comments
• Misleading comments for other users
• Resale of regulated goods
• Requests to prepare academic works on behalf of the buyers
• Promote yoshovski.it and / or its services and / or products through activities prohibited by laws, regulations and / or third party terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
• Users who are removed for the above violations may result in the suspension of the account.
• Gli utenti rimossi per violazioni non possono essere ripristinati o modificati.
- Extra Services are additional services offered in addition to the service offered on yoshovski.it for an additional price defined by yoshovski.it.
- Extra Services can be removed over time.
- The services offered through Extra Services are related to the basic service and part of the derivatives in the Order.
- Yoshovski.it has the possibility to extend the duration of an Order for each Extra Service added to the Order. This is to cover the time it takes to complete the extra service.
- Yoshovski.it can also send custom offers responding to specific requirements of a buyer.
- The customized offers are defined by yoshovski.it with the exact description of the service, the price and the expected time for the provision of the service.
- Custom offers can also be sent via e-mail or the special Live Chat on the website.
- The services provided as personalized offers cannot violate the Terms of Service of yoshovski.it and the buyer is also required to comply with them with regard to the requirements and / or information sent.
Shipping of physical products
- Some of the products on yoshovski.it are physically supplied (dropshipping products from suppliers). For this type of products, yoshovski.it can decide to define a shipping price factor.
- Important: Buyers who purchase products that require physical delivery will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- • For the continuation of an order, you may be required to provide email addresses, Skype / IM usernames, telephone numbers or other personal contact details to communicate outside of yoshovski.it,
• Different types of personal information may be required to continue a service. For example: URL, file containing personal or business data for purposes exclusively related to the order. All information provided will remain confidential.
• Unfriendly, abusive, improper language or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension / removal of your account and refusal to cooperate in terms of orders and purchases.
• Yoshovski.it is open to everyone. Discrimination against a user / seller based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension / removal of your account.
Use not permitted
- Adult services and pornography - yoshovski.it does not allow any exchange of adult or pornographic materials and services.
- Inappropriate behavior and language - Communication on yoshovski.it must be friendly, constructive and professional. Yoshovski.it condemns bullying, harassment and hate speech towards others.
- Phishing and Spam: Member security is a top priority. Any attempt to publish or send harmful content with the intent of compromising another user's account or IT environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect the privacy of our users by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything not directly related to their orders.
- Fraud / Illegal Use - You may not use yoshovski.it for illegal purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and spam
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment of other users on yoshovski.it. This includes creating multiple new accounts to harass members via our blog comment system.
The Site, including the general layout, design and content, is the exclusive property of yoshovski.it and is protected by copyright. All contents, photos, videos are the exclusive property of yoshovski.it. Users have no rights and expressly agree not to do the following in relation to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, In any way; (ii) decompile, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any way that may damage, disable, overload or compromise the Site, or interfere with the enjoyment of the Site by other users. Users also agree not to allow or authorize anyone else to do the foregoing.
To the extent that you provide yoshovski.it with comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the yoshovski.it platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other yoshovski.it products or services (collectively, the "Feedback"), you will be deemed to have granted yoshovski.it an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable worldwide property right in the Feedback. Yoshovski.it has no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
It may be necessary for Buyers to disclose certain confidential information that must be used by Sellers in order to deliver the ordered work and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, yoshovski.it agrees to treat any information received from Buyers as highly sensible active, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, yoshovski.it expressly agrees to (i) keep all this information in the strictest confidence; (ii) not to disclose the information to third parties; (iii) not to use the information for any purpose other than for the delivery of the work ordered; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer's authorization.
Yoshovski.it reserves the right to suspend any account or permanently disable accounts due to violation of these Terms and Conditions or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
Violation of the Terms and Conditions of yoshovski.it could result in the permanent deactivation of your account.
Users with disabled accounts will not be able to purchase on yoshovski.it.
Users who have violated our Terms and Conditions and deactivated their account can contact customer support for more information on the violation and the status of the account.
Users must be able to verify ownership of their account through customer support by providing materials that demonstrate ownership of that account.
Disputes must be managed by contacting yoshovski.it Customer Service.
Yoshovski.it may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, yoshovski.it will make available a new copy of the terms of service on this page.
You understand and agree that if you use yoshovski.it after the date on which the Terms and Conditions have changed, yoshovski.it will consider your use as an acceptance of the updated Terms and Conditions.
Yoshovski.it owned by De Commerce, Italy can sell physical products via dropshipping, which will follow the following terms and conditions.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to Allow any of your minor employees to use this site in the case of purchases on the site or comments on the blog.
- You may not use our products for illegal or unauthorized purposes or, in using the Service, violate the laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or code of a destructive nature.
- A violation or violation of any of the Terms will result in the immediate termination of the Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (excluding credit card information) can be transferred in the clear and involves (a) broadcasting over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks, as we rely on secure payment via PayPal, so we do not record your card details. Refer to the PayPal Policy and / or terms and conditions for information related to payments via PayPal
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, use of the Service or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without our express written consent.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if the information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or up to date. The material on this site is provided for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain some historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for reference only. We reserve the right to change the contents of this site at any time, but we are under no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - CHANGES TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or termination of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Some products or services may only be available online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear in the store. We cannot guarantee that the display of any color of your computer monitor is accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We can exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services we offer. All product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any product, service, information or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card and / or orders that use the same billing and / or shipping address. In the event that we make a change or cancel an order, we may try to notify you by contacting the e-mail and / or billing address / telephone number provided at the time of the order. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders which, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by resellers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide updated, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, credit card numbers, and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if necessary.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
- Potremmo fornirti l’accesso a strumenti di terze parti sui quali non monitoriamo né abbiamo alcun controllo o input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to these tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any approval. We will have no liability arising out of or related to your use of optional third party tools.
- Any use by you of the optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are aware of and agree to the terms under which the tools are provided by the relevant third party vendors.
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and / or features through the website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and / or services will also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 8 - THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Some content, products and services available through our Service may include third party materials.
- Third party links on this site may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not guarantee and will not have any responsibility for third party materials or websites or for other materials, products or services of third parties.
- We are not responsible for any damage or damage related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content or any other transaction carried out in relation to third party websites. Please review carefully the third party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns or questions regarding third party products should be directed to the third party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER PRESENTATIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific contributions (e.g. contest entries) or without our request, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, projects or other materials, online, by e-mail, postal mail or otherwise (collectively, "Comments"), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, modify, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any way the comments you submit to us. We are and will have no obligation (1) to keep any comments confidential; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion to be illegal, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or infringes any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service. .
- You agree that your comments will not infringe any third party right, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain defamatory or otherwise illegal, offensive or obscene material, or contain any computer viruses or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You cannot use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for the comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and take no responsibility for any comments posted by you or any third party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without notice (including after you have submitted your order). .
- We undertake no obligation to update, modify or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including but not limited to pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or update date applied in the Service or on any related website should be considered to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been changed or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other prohibitions set out in the Terms of Service, you may not use the site or its content: (a) for illegal purposes; (b) to solicit others to commit or participate in illegal acts; (c) violate any international, federal, provincial or state local regulations, rules, laws or ordinances; (d) infringe or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, denigrate, intimidate or discriminate on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability; (f) provide false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or any related website, other website or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) for spam, phishing, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl or scraping; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other website or the Internet. We reserve the right to stop using the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice.
- You expressly agree that the use or inability to use the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services provided to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided "as is" and "as available" for use, without any representation, warranty or condition of any kind. , express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no event is Yoshovski.it owned by De Commerce, Italy, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensees will be liable for any injury, loss, claim or anything direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost profits, lost savings, data loss, replacement costs or other similar damages, based on contract, tort (including negligence ), strict liability or otherwise your use of any of the services or products purchased using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to the use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind suffered as a result of the use of the service or any content (or for dotto) published, transmitted or otherwise made available through the service, even if advised of the possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SEZIONE 14 – SEPARABILITÀ
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, such provision will still apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the unenforceable part will be deemed separate from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and applicability of the other remaining provisions.
SECTION 15 - RESOLUTION
- The obligations and responsibilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date will survive the termination of this contract for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by you or us. You can terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services or when you stop using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we may also terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due. And including the date of termination; and / or consequently may deny you access to our Services (or part of them).
SECTION 16 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- Our inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules published by us on this site or in connection with the Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements, communications and proposals. or contemporaneous, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguity in the interpretation of these Terms of Service should not be interpreted against the partisan drafting.
SECTION 17 - APPLICABLE LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements under which we provide the Services will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the European Union.
SECTION 18 - CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for any changes. Continued use or access to our website or the Service after the publication of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of such changes.
SECTION 19 - CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]